Every admitted student at Western Governors University must have a student portal account. The Western Governors University WGU student portal is an online gateway, a special website where Western Governors University students can log in to access important program information.
On the WGU Student Portal, you can get access to information on courses offered, transcripts, email programs, timetables, exam schedules, and department contact numbers. Also, links to useful Web resources, such as research tools and online journals can be found on the Western Governors Student Portal
If you are a Western Governors University student and you want to log in on the WGU Portal please follow the lead below.
Western Governors University Portal links
In case you are looking for the links to access the Western Governors University Portal, below are the links to the Mywgu Portal.
- Western Governors University Portal: my.wgu.edu
How do I create WGU Student Portal Login account online?
If you are a new student at Western Governors University you need to create your student portal account online through the WGU Login Portal. To create your account, just check the easy steps below.
- Go to the WGU Student Portal Login: my.wgu.edu
- The login page will open, scroll down to the sign-on button and click the Create an Account link
- Once you clicked the link, the Account Creation Process will be initiated, with the new page where you will be required to provide your information such as your first and last name, and your application pin.
- Your application PIN is the six-digit number you specified when filling out the WGU Admissions Application. It was provided to you in an email from WGU instructing you to create your WGU Student Account. If you have forgotten your application PIN and are unable to find this email, you can attempt to retrieve your 6-Digit Application PIN.
- If you have not filled out an application to WGU and paid your application fee, you cannot create an account. Please fill out the WGU application. If you have further questions, please contact your Enrollment Counselor.
- If you have filled out the application, tried the link to retrieve your application PIN, and still are unable to continue, contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or (877) 435-7948.
- Then click the Next button and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
Once you have successfully created your account, you can now log in using your user name and password.
How to access the WGU Student Portal
To get access to your student portal account at Western Governors University, you must be a student at the university and have the special login credentials that will enable you to login on to the portal. To login into the WGU Portal, follow the guide below;
- Firstly access the WGU Student Login website at my.wgu.edu
- The student login page will open, kindly enter your user name and password and click the sign-in button to access the portal
In case you are experiencing login difficulties please contact the Service Desk for details, the Service Desk contacts details available below
- Call: (385) 428-3102 (text or call)
- Call: (877) 435-7948
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the service desk from Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., MT, and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., MT.
How do I reset WGU Student Portal?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password with the WGU password rest tool Reset Password. To reset your password please follow the below guide.
- Visit the WGU Student Portal login my.wgu.edu
- Go to the Reset Password and click the student link
- The password reset page will open, enter your user name and click next
- Follow the instructions on the next page to reset your password