You can access important information, resources, and tools through the Student Portal if you’re enrolled in one of UEI’s programs. Finding out how to log in and reset your password is simple by using this guide.
The UEI Student Portal
The UEI Student Portal is a free online service that offers a straightforward method to monitor your academic performance and grades. Students may obtain vital information about their courses as well as check their marks and where they are in the class. By signing in each time they use a computer, students can maintain tabs on their progress. They may keep on schedule and avoid failing assignments because they ran out of time or motivation by doing this.
The UEI Student Portal also provides a number of other helpful services that may support your academic success. To assist with the admissions process, you may submit personal documents such as high school transcripts, college applications, or letters of reference. Additionally, you may make requests for last-minute or urgent accommodations.
How to Login to UEI Student Portal
UEI’s Student Portal enables students to manage their personal information and course enrollment. You can also manage your schedule, grades, financial aid, and much more!
To login to the UEI Student Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to Soar Login UEI https://my.uei.edu/
- Click on the “ENTER” button on the website. This will take you to a login screen.
- Enter your Student ID and password into the fields provided and select “Login.” The system will ask you if you want to save this information as your default so that the next time you log in it will go right back to this page. Select “Yes” if you want this to be the case.
- Once logged in successfully, you will see a screen similar to that above with all of your personal information including your full name and email address on focus. You can pull up any of these fields at any time by clicking on them or simply clicking on “View All” next to the field name to see all of the other information available for that particular item.
How to Reset Your UEI Student Portal Password
UEI student portal passwords are reset when you change your password and then take the appropriate steps to update your email address, phone number, and other personal information.
if you have forgotten your UEI Student Portal Login password, you might be able to reset it. You can reset your portal password following these steps:
- Visit the UEI Student Portal Login https://my.uei.edu/
- Then select “Forgot Password” enter your Student ID and Username and click the send button n to reset the password.
With this method, you can only reset your student portal password, not other personal information such as account settings. If you need further assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at (877) 463-4472.
To prevent unauthorized access to your account, keep the following information safe:
- Your Student ID, which is a numeric code that you will use to sign in to your student portal
- Your password, which is the word that unlocks access to all of your information on campus
- Your phone number, which will be required if you need assistance when logging in or if there are errors with your account
Important Links in the Student Portal
The My UEI Student Portal is the best way to stay connected with your school and keep track of all the important things. Find out about upcoming events, view assignments, and more.
It’s also a great place to record grades, submit applications, and more.
The portal is accessible from any device with an internet connection. Here are some key links to get you started:
- UEI college Website: https://www.uei.edu/
- UEI Student Portal Home page: https://my.uei.edu/
- UEI Student Portal Login page: https://auth.iecglobal.com/Account/Login
- Soar Login UEI: https://my.uei.edu/
- UEI Student Portal Password reset Link: https://my.uei.edu/changepassword
- UEI New Account Registration: https://my.uei.edu/register
The UEI Student Portal allows students to connect with faculty, advisors, and other students. It also provides access to important information, such as the academic calendar, student registration, and directory information.
Once you’ve registered for classes, the portal will allow you to communicate with professors and other students. You’ll also be able to view class schedules and grades.
If you’re a new student, it’s a great place to start getting involved with campus life. And if you’re an alumnus, it’s a way to stay connected to your alma mater.
The portal is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices.